& marketplace services
Witailer is member of the Amazon Global Selling Solution Provider Network
Witailer provides solutions for brand growth on Amazon and other main marketplaces.
Founded by former Amazon Senior Managers, Witailer helps brands in optimising their presence on Amazon internationally, with business intelligence solutions, content optimization and Amazon Advertising.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Exclusive technology and experience available for brands
- Technology – Discover how, through our Analytics and Business Intelligence software, we can analyse your Amazon performance in relation to your competitors’ and identify how to improve customer experience and conversion rate.
- Amazon Full Service – More than €250 million of revenue managed working with brands on content integration, creation and optimisation, and international expansion
- Amazon Advertising – We manage more than €500K of monthly Advertising budget, get the best results for your investment on Amazon through Amazon Sponsored Ads and Display Advertising
- Academy – with more than 15 years of hands on experience with Amazon, our team created training workshops for multinationals through live sessions and webinars, to delve into the channel management within the company
0 million Euros of revenue managed on Amazon in 2020
DISCOVER OUR SOLUTIONS
AMAZON FULL SERVICE
Amazon Advertising Management
WITAILER ANALYTICS & INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
We work with international brands to fast-track their business on web marketplace globally
Witailer is a member of the Amazon Global Selling* Solution Provider Network and supports
- Brands that want to define a strategy to set up their online business on a marketplace channel
- Vendor that want to have more control over their brand image and their direct sales on online marketplaces
- Brand that want to maximise their growth and ROI on the e-marketplace channel
- Digital Agencies looking for a partner to integrate Amazon and other marketplaces in their solutions
*Amazon, Amazon Global Selling and the Amazon Global Selling logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Online sales are moving to marketplaces, especially Amazon
Many companies consider marketplaces both to sell and to promote their products, here’s why:
- More than 80% of offline buyers get information online, and more than 50% of product researches start on Amazon
- Marketplace sales reached more than $1.6 trillions globally. This means that more than 50% of sales are generated on the e-commerce channel
- Amazon has more than 200 millions of monthly unique users in USA, more than 150 millions Prime users in the world
- Amazon Advertising investments will reach more than 10 billion dollars in 2020
- The management of the marketplace channel is continuously changing: there are more than 220 online marketplaces (39 only in Germany, 24 in France, and 14 in Italy), and every year marks the launch of new e-marketplaces (e.g. Carrefour, Yandex, El Corte Inglés)